Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 1.

I haz bloj.

Now to not screw this up.

Why I've made this:

Because I was bored and plan to use this as an awesome time-killer. No pretentious philosophy here. This is just going to be about the shit I've been up to ever since I got here.

Where is 'here':

Abu Dhabi, UAE. I came here on the 1st of December, 2010 because I'd gotten a job in Ernst & Young. Since then I have moved, been to two major concerts, seen a bunch of movies, gained 10kg, been to Dubai a lot (A LOT) and roamed around Abu Dhabi quite a bit too.

So yeah. That's all that I've done, and probably all that I will do. Stagnation comes easy to me.

First Order of Business:

I need to lose 10kg!! Holy shit who'd have thought all that crap on the internets and TV about fast food making you gain weight was true!? I gained TEN kilos here in 2 months!! Now I don't know what to do with it!! Major loss of sex appeal. I HAD none to begin with!! So now this is the goal. Must lose the flab. By June. Which gives me roughly two months to lose 10kg. April and May. Should be possible.

Battle plan:

1. Cut down on the junk.
2. Walk a lot. (this shall require friend exploitation since walking alone SUCKS)
3. Maybe join a gym.

So yes. Hopefully this shall work.

1 comment: